Penang Fashion Month

May 17, 2016


Last month, was one hectic fashion month. From Amour Fashion Show @ 1st Avenue to Style Emergence @ Gurney Plaza to Penang Fashion Week @ Gurney Paragon to Project Fashion Show : Euphoria @ Prangin Mall. After all, it's call Fashion Month for some reason. I'm so happy to be part of all of it either as a guest or runway model itself!

The first show was Amour Fashion Show featuring 100 models at 1st Avenue
Wearing : Kappa (Full set)
Photo credits to rightful photographer




The second Fashion Show was Style Emergence @ Gurney Plaza, It was 3 days event but unfortunately I can only make it for 2 days however, I'm so happy to be invited as a guest for this fashion show. Thank you Gurney Plaza for extending your invite.

I kinda missed place all the photos of Day 1 which is the Launch Party featuring Superdry and Guess.
They have lucky draws for the guest and guess what? I was one of them! Didn't expect anything but thank you! I received lucky draw bag from Kielh's and god! I LOVE KEILHS. Stay tune and I shall blog about the products I receive!

Dress from, Whitesoot


I wore a pretty simple grey skirt with simple top cause it's gonna be whole day and I don't wanna look as if I overdress. Simple is the best policy! *Dont get me wrong, I do love getting dress up


I was too lazy to set my hair and I just hit up to one of my favourite Salon to help me up! Thank you Baptain Salon for helping my hair and making me look pretty!


I attended Fashion Show featuring Warehouse, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins, Swarovski and Coach. I was so upset that I did get to take a proper pictures of the models, cause I was sitting on the side and my camera isn't that good so a lot of the photos were blurred motion. :( *Need to get new camera*


Coach's Latest Collection



It was a pleasure to meet Venice Min in person I mean gosh! Always wanted to meet her and I finally have the chance! 


Moving on to Penang Fashion Week, I attended Xue Kai, Ranndy Goh, Micheal Ooi and Bran Et' Daguet show. Thank you designers for extending your invite.

One of the outfit I wore for the fashion show.

Lastly, Project Fashion Show : Euphoria @ Prangin Mall. I was so happy to be part of it for 4 days consecutively for both photoshoots (Cosplay) & Fashion Show.

*ALL PHOTOS CREDITS TO RIGHTFUL PHOTOGRAPHERS




One of my favourite shots with other models during the cosplay.



It's definitely fun being part of the fashion, we learn how to dress up in like 90 seconds? Carry out different look depending on the theme given. It's definitely not easy but I can get hang of it. I mean it's fun! I enjoy my job, I mean i'm not deny professional models you know out there but it's cool to be model. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments