Shu Uemura - Porefinist Anti Shine Fresh Cleansing Oil

May 10, 2016

Hello beautiful! Today i'm here to share with you one of the crucial step that you need to know to archive flawless and skin. One of the famous step is cleansing. Cleansing is very important if you must know, especially to those who apply make up daily and thats when you need to pay more attention to cleansing. First of all, in the market out there, they have different type of cleanser and by that, I don't mean by foam / face cleanser but FIRST CLEANSING. They have water, milk and oil. Different people would go for different cleanser as for me, I love to use Oil Cleanser to remove make up.

To some people who have oily skin have fear on using oil to cleanse skin but here's the fact;

So start to love oil now! I've been using oil cleanser ever since day 1 I started to apply makeup. One of my favourite cleanser is Shu Uemura. She Uemura is no strangers when it comes to oil cleanser. They have been by far the best cleanser in the market ever since then.

I use Shu Uemura Porefinist Anti Shine Fresh Cleansing Oil. This oil is highly recommended for those who have Oily / Combination Skin


There are a way to use Oil Cleansing and do not use wrong as it might affect your cleansing step.

On the 3rd step of emulsifying with water, you will find a milky solution and that's where you can see all traces of foundation being removed! COMPLETELY!! I even try using a water cleanser to see if there's any trace and the result is,



ALL BEING REMOVE except for some powder that sucks in my hairline also, that's where the part that I didn't clean using oil cause I don't wanna any oily hair.

Overall, after using Shu Uemura Oil Cleaner, my skin has less clogged pores and I'm so happy about it. If some of you miss my previous post, I am acne skin and I'M CERTAINLY ON MY WAY TO FLAWLESS BUT not fully flawless. heh..

That's all for today, there will be more post coming up! Stay Tune, xx,C

You Might Also Like

0 comments