Penang - Phuket - Krabi with Star Cruise Superstar Libra [Day 1]

December 26, 2013

*photo from google, edited by me

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! May the joy and luck be with ya'll throughout the year and have a great year ahead!

Hey guys! I'm finally back from my holiday at cruise to Phuket & Krabi, Thailand. I went on this trip last 2 years ago and it was a memorable holiday but this time no fail, it was more memorable . My cousin Jenny joined us during this trip which made this trip more fun for us. It was a 4 days 3 nights stay on cruise with Star Cruise Superstar Libra. No doubt, although I went there before but you know, Phuket is a tourist place and we don't have much time to tour around but thank god this time my Phuket trip was well spent. If you wanna know what I did or what I enjoy, keep reading! But I'm gonna do it day by day because there's so much activities and I don't want to squeeze all in a post.

On the first day is we checked in at 1pm and embarked on the cruise around 2pm. It was a long queue. Approximately 1000 people we have to bear with for 4 days! The first day was nothing much but maybe a tour around the cruise but i've been there for maybe 4 times? So I think there's no need for me.

This time the theme for our stay was Hello Kitty. You can see Hello Kitty almost everywhere! I don't have a thing for hello kitty cause I don't find their cute or in anyway. Anyway, the best part of this trip was Tea Time and Dinner were included on the first day and Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Supper were included for our second and third day and breakfast were included on the last day. I can't really tell if it's me or people just like eating without leaving any comment but to me personally I like the breakfast, tea time and supper the best. The lunch and dinner aren't really my type especially on the first day they have BBQ on the pool deck, the food was really speechless but there's still hundreds of people rushing over and squeezing in the crowd for food. I'm gonna let the picture do a little talking.



From left: Jenny, Yuenie, Me, Sis.

Yuenie and I

With sis and a Hello Kitty poster. I walked around to find hello kitty picture and send it over to my friend because she's a hello kitty freak!

Selfie of yours truly.


Before we headed to the party, we had our small mission to be complete. We said that we have to take picture of the Sunrise and Sunset. Well, the outcome was okay. Sunset on first day, MISSION ACCOMPLISH!



Sail Away Party at the pool deck

Thank god there's salad there. I am a salad freak I love salad a lot. Luckily they have different kind of salad. They have Mixed Salad, Potato Salad, Hot and Spicy Salad, Pasta Salad etc.
Look at the salad! The only food that's good. The lamb and beef aren't really that good.

Look at the christmas cake! It's very cute but the taste is not what it looks like. Or maybe it's me that i'm not a cake person.

On the first day of the cruise, the wave was really strong and we were literally swaying. I guess the wind was too strong but after that the next day it was alright. 
At night we walked around but we spend more time in our cabin cause the cruise was moving too much.

That's all for my first day! Stay Tune for the more. xx C.

Read my second trip to Phuket HERE

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, is the cruise more crowded at Christmas time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice trip. Thanks for sharing your trip experience. I really liked your post. The Western part of Phuket is the region that the place is most famous for, given the beautiful beaches and the lush rainforests. Check out best Phuket tour packages for a memorable vacation ahead.

    ReplyDelete