Bouncy Food, Penang [Food Review]

May 28, 2017

Hello readers! How have you all been? It's been awhile since I last shared for food review and here we go for today! Stated in my title, Me and Haruki were invited to Bouncy Food which is a restaurant via Social Media Butler to try some of their speciality. Let me give a short brief of what they serve. They served western delight, local delights and mostly are all healthy choice. Their chef are all europe foreigners. Most of the meal are specially homemade. They have starter, local delights, meat, burger, pasta and desserts. I don't have the chance to try all of them, but me and Haruki had the chance to try a few!




Firstly, we started of with Soup Of The Day

Homemade grinned mushroom soup complements with bread. (RM 12)

We tried one of their pasta, Bouncy Blue Cheese Gnoochi (RM 22)


If you have yet to know what is Gnoochi, it is actually an itallian food which is made of thick, soft dough dumplings and covered with cheese. *This is specially recommended for cheese lover.

We also tried their healthy burger, Bouncy Perfection Ultimatum Burger (RM 20)


I couldn't lie but I love this Burger the best of all! The pork patty is just finely prepared with its bacon and eggs. They are all about natural taste which means, there's no special sauce like any other burgers.

We also ordered of their meat selection, Bouncy Duck Breast (RM 25)


I hardly order duck in any restaurants because i'm afraid the duck will turned out bad, but Boucy Duck Breast came out just the way I like. Smoked Duck complements with mash potatoes and salad.

Dessert of the day, Velvet cake (RM 10)



We were full till the end of the meal but we made an exception to try this cake. You can feel the soft oven bake cake with the cocholate drizzles completes every single tastes.

Here's a few of the drinks we ordered,

I ordered The Big C and their juice are all non added sugar. Freshly orange with apples and carrot. Packed with Vitamins A and C


Hazalnut latte. Marshmallows are loveee!

Cafe Latte

Raspberry Tea. One of the tea that is recommended by the friendly staff!


I made this visit with Social Media Butler and thank you for having me, I will be back for sure! The food is good and the price are all reasonable.

Bouncy Food
Operation hours : 11.00 am - 10.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
                             11.00 am - 4.00 pm (Saturday)
                             Closed on Sunday
Address : Jalan Mahsuri, Bayan Baru, 11950 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
Price : RM 10 - RM 30
Food : 9/10
Service : 9/10


You Might Also Like

0 comments