April Skin Magic Snow Cushion 2.0

July 19, 2017

Hello beautiful! Written on my title, YES! Today I'm gonna share with you about Cushion. No, it's not any cushion for your living room but your beauty balm cushion a.k.a BB Cushion. If you have not know, I love using BB Cushion compare to foundation and one of my favourite go-to cushion are April Skin. I did a review of both April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Black and White, you can read in the link here. However, April Skin has come back with 2.0 version! This time with additional benefits and I just can't wait to share with you.


Alright! April Skin Magic Snow Cushion 2.0 comes in matte black and I absolutely love it. But trust me, I don't love it just because it's black but the product is just so good.

The previous version, they separate them into two but this one just comes with one which is good that I don't have to think which suits me and there goes my dilemma. The new April Skin Magic Snow Cushion are infused with 45% water-based to provide moisturizing coverage. Long-lasting Magic Snow Cushion gives a skin smooth, flawless and velvety complexion.


 The upgraded version also comes with upgraded packaging with triple protection to ensure Airtight. Some people might experience of thier BB Cushion finished/ dried up due to thier packaging is not Airtight and their BB Cushion had just dried off. 


They also have change their cushion to Mochi Cushion which claim that it will delivers adequate amount of the cream when is pressed with puff.

 I've used this BB Cushion and I must say I LOVE IT! The previous one was a lil bit too dry for my skin and you can clearly see my flaky skin and that's why I used the white one but however, the coverage is not very promising as it claims to be.

But the new Cushions has it all in one that I need.

  • Moisturising 
  • Coverage
  • Long Lasting 
  • Smooth Application
  • Natural
  • Flawless Skin
April Skin has been one of my favourite BB Cushion Brand that is promising for sensitive skin. It doesn't give me any breakouts and my face doesn't turns oily or need any touch up. When i'm busy, like real busy that I don't even have the time to touch up my makeup. EXCEPT, when it was way too hot and my sweats are pouring, the make up still stays but it can get a little oily but I can compromise to that. I mean obviously when you sweat, your make up gets wet and you'll get a bit stickier and make ups get oiler. I totally understand that but apart from sweating, my make up stays for more I can say it's more than 24 hours. 

As usual, it comes with 3 shades, and I'm using shade #22 Pink Beige. I am actually considering going for #21 Light Beige because I have another alternate BB Cushion which is in shade #21.5 and i'm assuming the shade colour are all the same. Tell me if i'm wrong because it's all made in korea!



I got my April Skin Magic Snow BB Cushion from Hermo at a very reasonable price. So overall, I'm very delighted with this product!

p/s: I'm also considering using Laneige BB Cream but I'm not sure if it's a good choice. So please do let me know you come across any brand that is good! Oh yeah, preferably Korean Brand cause I think they are much more friendlier to my skin type? Asian Skin. You gotta come through that.

And that's it for today! Stay tune for more beauty products review! I'm coming for more! I have a whole lots of product to share!

xx, C

Do follow me on my instagram! @cherylwennee

You Might Also Like

0 comments