Make Up For Ever Hydrating Primer

July 31, 2015

 Hi people!! Recently I received the best known primer in the whole cosmetics industry. I've never use primer nor base before my makeup and after having the chance to try, it changes my view because at first I thought primer base will be a waste of money. After trying it and I must say, I was wrong in the past and i'm impressed. Primer actually helps your makeup to last longer 

Let me introduce you, Make Up For Ever Primer. They have a lot of range and if you're keen to know more about it, you can pay a visit to any Make Up For Ever store or Sephora. 

Hydrating Primer helps ;
To hydrates skin and allows your make up to adheres better and last longer.

Just a few drops, depending on your face just a sufficient amount, you don't wanna put too much. I have oily skin and its due to lack of hydration and whenever I apply makeup, my face tends to be oily. Happily, after I use this Primer, my face become less oily! *Less touching up make*


By far, the best primer I ever find and use. No regrets! If you wish to purchase, hit up to your nearest Make Up Forever Store!

xx, C

You Might Also Like

0 comments