Mark & Spencer Opening Outlet @ Gurney Plaza

February 15, 2015

Mark & Spencer has finally launch in Penang @ Gurney Plaza. I was so happy to be invited as one of the media for this event. This time I bring along my darling, Haruki to go with me. The other blogger were also there and i'm glad I've met a few of them.


 From left: Haruki Bubu, Laureen Quah, Me, Ms Kuan, Esther, Jestinna, Nicole

This event were hosted by Elaine Daly and do spot me :D


The crowd during the event

Mr Bruce Findlay - Mark & Spencer regional director of Asia and Paul Rennie  - British Deputy High Commissioner  were also there to cut the ribbon for official launch.

There were even a lion dance during the event.


 with my darling, Haruki

 Met Laureen and Nicole during the event

And here comes all the model. Some were from russia and some were local.




 Met Josh Ho - Hottest Hunk In Malaysia 2012 - Winner

Location : No. 170-G-3A/65, Ground floor, Plaza Gurney, Persiaran Gurney, 10250, Penang. (Opposite Standard Chartered Bank)

You Might Also Like

0 comments