The Hillside Cafe Bar & Restaurant

November 20, 2014

I'm finally done with my final exam although I don't think I did quite well but, let's just hope alright? Since i'm already half way to my holiday, I'm gonna share a post about a cafe I visited last few weeks. Stated on my title YES! I wanted to go Gusto Cafe for my breakfast but it was close and since, The Hillside Cafe is just opposite it, I was thinking why not?


Big sign, i'm sure you wouldn't miss it.





 Now for the food, all of the food serve with a chopping board which I find it pretty cool. They have set lunch cost RM 16 only which comes with your choice of Ice Lemon Tea or Ice Peach Tea. I find the Set Lunch are pretty much more worthy as it's kinda overprice for you to do ala carte sets.
The works (RM 19.50 @ Normal Price)

Chicken Piri-piri Wrap (RM 15 @ Normal Price)

As for me, I always go on the healthy side which this is The Healthy Start (RM 9.90)
They also serve pasta, salad and more, Maybe you guys can stop by and try them!

Food: 7/10
Servings: 6/10 *quite slow
Environment: 8/10
Price: 5/10 *Some quite pricey

Address: 
No. 3, Jalan Sungai Kelian,
Tanjung Bungah, 
11200, Penang, Malaysia.
(Tel: +604-899 8071)

Operating Hours: Tuesday - Sunday (8.00AM - 10.00PM) - Closed on every Monday

That's it for now!!
 C,

You Might Also Like

0 comments