Basil Le Bistrot [REVIEW]

November 27, 2014

Hello beautiful people. I've been missing in action because I'm caught up with busy schedule but fret not, I still spend time blogging. So a few weeks back, I saw people posting about a beautiful cafe down in Kek Chuan and I've been dying to go there to try. So one day, as usual, Yuenie, YangZheng, Sis and I went for our brunch. We tried to go there a few times but it's always full house so thank god, this time we were lucky and we got the last table.



 Very low profile place, so incase you missed it. They don't have a big board but i'm sure you can find them :)
 Beautiful environment to chill and talk over brunch.

 I kinda don't remember the drinks but it's definitely orange juice and hot chocolate.
 For the food,
Chicken and Bacon (RM 18)

Full English Breakfast (RM 18)

Beef Stroganoff (RM 25)

Aubergine and Egg (RM 18)

Okay, let's just say the food were not the best but it's worth a try. Different people have different perspective maybe you will like this or maybe not. For me, i'm okay with this because I ordered Aubergine and Egg, I like how to soft tender aubergines but not the bread. Overall was fine.

Food: 6/10
Service: 5/10
Environment: 8/10
Price: 6/10

Address: 9, Jalan Kek Chuan, 10400, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours: 11am to 9pm on weekdays and 9am to 9pm on weekends. Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Contact Number: 604- 226 5741


That's it for today!!, C

You Might Also Like

0 comments