Bittersweet Cafe @ Armenian Street [Review]

September 17, 2014

It's holiday week already! Time passes so fast. After this week, I have to work hard and get ready for my trials and soon my final will be here soon. I just can't wait for my 1st semester to end!! 

Well, you know when it's holiday, you really have to enjoy despite having all those homework stacking up. 

Anyway, the other me and my ladies decided to head up to another cafe to dine in. So we were actually late for lunch and we had our late lunch. We decided to go Bittersweet Cafe @ Armenian Street.
'
We actually wanted to come here on Sunday after Starwalk but it was really jam and it's kinda hard for us.












Cozy place to hang out with friends. Really clean. I enjoy this type of atmosphere >.<
Now for the food and drinks

Rose with French Vanilla (RM 8.90)

Affogato with non alcohol ice cream (RM 11.90)

Banana Milkshake (RM 11.90)


Egg Benedict (RM 14.90) One of the reason why I go there. 

I think the hollandaise still can be improve.

Bacon Pancake (RM 12.90)

The pancake is really good. With it's maple syrup, good combination!

Big Breakfast (RM 18.90)

The scramble egg is perfectly done and the bacon is good. Never forget the hash brown! 

Address: 33, Armenian Street, 10300, Penang
Phone: 04-261 4360
Working Hours: 11am - 11pm

Ratings: (Bad  - Good)
Food: 8/10 
Service: 5/10 (Quite slow for the food to serve when the cafe is only less than 5 people)
Price: 8/10
Environment: 9/10
Overall: 8/10


That's all for today! xx, C

You Might Also Like

0 comments