#OOTD - Black and White

August 02, 2014

Hey guys, this is going to be an OOTD post since I thought that i've been posting a lot about food recently. So I thought to give it a break and write about fashion for once.

Stated on my title 'Black and White'. If you notice, i've been wearing a lot of black and white recently. I mean, I do wear other colours but it's just not my thing to wear like colourful or complicated design. Maybe I just don't look good it like colourful stuff. BUT, I like floral. I have several fashion things that it's in my list and I can't wait to get more money and buy them! ^^

So firstly, this was an impromptu shoot I did with Zac. He keeps insist on having a photoshoot and since that day we're just hanging out so yeahhh.. OOTD Shoot.





Top: White Cropped Top / Leanne's Closet
Bottom: Flared Skirt / Shoploooh.com
Shoe: Ankle Tie Wedges / Charles and Keith
Accessories: Shades / H&M

You Might Also Like

1 comments