Living Room @ Macalister Mansion

July 27, 2014

Hey guys, this was super late post and my bad for it. I was pretty much caught up with my school's homework and I still have a lot to go. *You can see how stressful am i now. But anyway, I went to Macalister Mansion with my family the other day and I'm gonna share little bit with you guys! ^^

Firstly, the night view of Macalister Mansion.





The entrance on the left is Living Room. And there we gonna have our dinner. WANTED to go for fine dining but mom was wearing slipper for some reason -.- so she felt it's kinda inappropriate hence, Casual Dining. 

Really nice place to have lunch with your friends cause with the bright whether and white interior is a combo. Whereas for night, It would be preferable to have fine dining with your love ones.


And here comes the food.

Chunky Mushroom Soup (RM 18)

Tapas set Medium.(RM 42) Choose any 3. (Tempura Softshell Crab, Vietnamese Shrimp, Deep Fried Potato Croque)

Braised Beef in Brisked BBQ (RM 29)

Japanese Chicken Burger (RM 28)

Spicy Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Mediterranean Vegetables (RM 21)

Fettuccine with turmeric rocket and chorizo (RM 26)

Tenderloin Beef Burger with duck fat fries Salad orange and Jalapeños Hollandaise (RM 32)

By the way, did you all know that they serve TWG tea? YES! TWG TEA! With TWG pot and all. They have several choices for TWG tea but nothing compare to the one in TWG at Gurney Paragon. I'm still waiting to try there one day!

TWG Tea Sliver moon (RM 20 per pot)

Now I know why so many people do this.

Cafe Latte (RM 11.90)

Food: 6/10 (If it comes with more varieties of food)
Tasting: 8/10
Sevice: 6/10
Surrounding: 9/10 ( I like white so yeah)
Price: 8/10 (Reasonable for a place like that)

  1. Address: 228 Jalan Macalister, Penang, 10400 Georgetown, Pulau Pinang


That's all about it. And now I'm gonna hit the sack and get ready for tomorrow's trip! I'll update more when I come back alright. xx, C


You Might Also Like

0 comments