Taiwan Trip Tour [Day 7 & 8]

April 08, 2014

Hello there! I'm finally back to write about my holidays. My holidays ended 2 weeks ago and seeing how time flies, I'm writing already my last day trip in Taiwan. Before you continue, you might wanna check the past-post here.

So on the 7th day, Our first stop is at Shih Lin Official Residence. Shih Lin Official Residence is the former residence of late Republic of China President, Chiang Kai-Shek.

His wife, Soong May Ling's limousine On Display.




His wife, Madame Chiang Kai-Shek a.k.a Soong May Ling's love for flowers. Her garden.




You can see the sun bursting like that but it's cold at the same time. Slightly cold.




This was my #OOTD shot.

I have no idea what's is for.



After that, we headed to Martyr's Shrine. The have this "Guard-Exchanging" Performance every hour for the shift. We went there just in time. 

The guard march from the beginning to the end of the main shrine and exchanging guard.

 


A lot of choreography were done and the whole performance lasted around 30 minutes. Plus with the bursting sun, hence I got sun burn.

Then we headed to Feng Shui Exhibition and A Duty Free stall.

After that, it's lunch time! We went to this amazing restaurant name Five Dime, Check out their website here!

Here's the food. Sorry for the bad quality. Thanks to Yuenie. I guess she's just bad at taking food photo. When it comes to food she only knows how to eat.
 

Then, the final excitement was the tower 101. Second tallest building in Asia. Surpassed by Burj Khalifa, Dubai and preceded KLCC..


 It was a hectic day and off we go Wu Fen Pu Market. Walked a little while. They have like a lot go clothes shop. Some were nice but some were also pricey for a market price. Hence I didn't buy anything. Then we headed to a hotel and had our dinner there. By far, the best dinner and biggest. 

I absolutely loves the fried rice. Something I won't miss during my holidays. Then we headed back to our hotel, Look at the view.




Move on the DAY 8
Woke up at 6am today and look at the view.
Till we meet again Taiwan! I will come back one day to buy more stuff :D
Now stay tune for my Taiwan Buy. 
xx,C

Photo Credits to Yuenie, FienNeeL and yours truly

You Might Also Like

0 comments