How I get my white teeth x Opalescence Go

October 01, 2016


Hi guys! If you had read my title, yeap! How I get my white teeth! I believe white teeth is very important as it's the first thing people see when you smile. Also, as a model and beauty queen, smiling is very important and also, white teeth. I'm sure you don't wanna smile with yellow teeth and show it to everyone. Sadly, I'm a tea lover and tea can stain our teeth to yellow somehow. I always wanted to go teeth whitening but it's superbly expensive. But now, you don't have to worry cause now  Opalescence Go is your whitening teeth ready to go!

Opalescence Go is the professional alternative to over-the-counter whitening options. It is simple and fast to have whitening treatment.

  • Opalescence Tooth Whitening gel contains PF (Potassium Nitrate and Flouride) which helps maintain the health of enamel throughout the whitening process.
  • No impressions, no models, no lab time
  • Sleek and comfortable: Adapts to any smile
3 Different type;
6% (wear 60 - 90 minutes for 5 to 10 days)
10% (wear 30 - 60 minutes for 5 to 10 days)
15 % (wear 15 - 20 minutes for 5 to 10 days)

Come in 3 different flavour - Peach, Melon and Mint


 It's come individually for hygiene purposes.

How to use:
Insert the tray in your mouth,
*Look out for the small label on the tray. U - Upper TeethL - Lower Teeth
Then gentle press them down so it adheres to your teeth, and remove the tray. 
*A white transparent plastic will lays on your teeth. Let it sit and see the magic works!

I was told that 5 days can see the difference already and I did! Picture above are shown on the 6th days before I were about to use again. It's only for 6 days and it's a short time so I don't expect a lot from it but it brighten up my teeth. I then continue to use it till the 10 days!



I love it a lot as it is convenient and fast. It helps me with this short time and i'm sure it will help you too! 




Get yours now from ;
Facebook : Opalescence S.E.A
Nearest Store HERE

xx, Be Beautiful and Smile :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments