Macallum Connoisseurs @ Gat Lebuh Macallum

April 19, 2015

Recently, Macallum has hit in the list of the latest cafe in town and no doubt it's not hard to find whereby you can spot it easily just by passing through the Express Highway.

Last few weeks, I brought Yuenie and my sis to Macallum to have a try and I must say in food wise, it's just overrated but environment I am rather pleased with it but I hate the fact that I was feeding mosquitoes. 





Salad Bagel (RM 13) 
I love the mushroom and that's all! 

Macula's Breakfast (RM 18)
Yuenie and sis had this but it was alright




Address: No 1, Gat Lebuh Macallum, Georgetown, 10300 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
  1. Phone:+60 11-1259 1459
    Hours:
     
      9:00 am – 12:00 am

    That's all! Signing off xx, C

You Might Also Like

0 comments