Caffe Bene @ Gurney Paragon

September 01, 2014

Hey guys!! Truly my apology for my absenteeism for the past month. I was busy with homework's and some of you might know that I joined 'Ratu Kebaya '14' @ Bukit Jambul Komplex and result was experience.

Anyway, now i'm back to blogging days and today I wanted to share with you guys the long wait "Caffe Bene" @ Gurney Paragon. For some of you who don't know, Caffe Bene is origin from Seoul and it has hit Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur. Fret not, cause Caffe Bene has finally opened in Gurney Paragon


The queue was long and it was all full house, but to the queue was tolerable just you need to find your seat ASAP. You have to find a seat before you order so you don't cause any trouble.. 


Now for the menu, one thing for sure you have to order is BINGSU! Bingsu is actually a shaved ice cream more like ice-kacang but with flavour


 Menu on the wall..

Display Bingsu.

They also have healthy bites. The next time I visit i'll be sure to try it!

Tiramusu Waffle (RM 15.00)

Green Tea Bingsu, Double (RM 22.80)

I still have yet to try the Honey Bread but i'll make sure my next visit, i'll try more and i'll share it with you guys. Since now it's the opening month, enjoy the opening celebration while it's still on!


Ratings:
Food: 8/10
Price: 7/10
Environment : 6/10 (due to opening, seats are all limited)

That's all for today! Stay tune for more, I got more stuff to share with you all! Keep reading! xx, c

You Might Also Like

0 comments