Baa Baa Black Sheep Cafe @ Tanjung Bungah, Penang

May 28, 2014

Hello beautiful people! Truly my apology for being MIA these few days. Well, school holidays just started and it's the only thing I've been waiting for ever since the first day of schooling :D. #howimgonnasurviveforthenextfewmonths

Anyway, today Yuenie, sis and I made an impromptu breakfast trip to Baa Baa Black Sheep Cafe since we have to drop mom nearby there. So I drove down to find this little cafe. It wasn't that hard to find you can clearly see a "Baa Baa Black Sheep Cafe" on your left.

So, I'm usually a breakfast kind of people like I LOVE BREAKFAST. Why? I don't know why but Breakfast always lead me through my day. If I have a bad breakfast then my day will be bad. On the contrary, if I have a good and healthy breakfast then my day will be good and healthy. 


Lovely environment isn't it? Now let's go with the dishes!
Caramel Latte (RM 11.90) and Banana Crush (RM 11.90)

 Yuenie's Bacon and egg Croissant (RM 11.90)
I'm not really a croissant fan so I can't really judge this.


 Natasha's Eggs' Benedict (RM 13.90)
I LOVE poached eggs and their poached eggs looks perfect just maybe the hollandaise sauce is too little or just so so. I had better ones but really, their poached egg are physically perfect.

Yours truly Smoked Salmon and Scramble Eggs Waffle (RM 11.90)
I love their waffle, I actually swap my scramble with my sis over her poached egg. Because I don't like scramble eggs :D

Ratings: (1-5 Stars)
Food: 
Services: 
Price: ★ (reasonable)
Overall: 


Address: 8A, Jalan Tanjung Bungah, 11200, Tanjung Bungah, Penang. (Opposite Flamingo Beach Hotell)
Business Hours: 8am to 10pm. Closed on Monday.
Contact Number: 604- 890 4733

xx, C

Follow me on instagram to get my instantly updates! @cherylwennee

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh gosh, there's so many new cafe in Penang that I am not aware of! Can't wait to try them out when I am back!

    ReplyDelete