Ben's, Gurney Paragon x Forever 21 Playsuit

August 14, 2013

This is a late a post.I'm sorry If i'm not being consistent to blog is just I don't know what to write and I don't have much readers. I thank those who visit my blog everyday and read what I actually write and not only sees the picture. Maybe, just maybe if you drop a few comment and tell me about my blogging skills? I could bare with good and bad comments. Of course I would love to see good comments :)

Anyway way, if you followed me on instagram, I've been to Gurney Paragon with my family and we had our lunch at Ben's. It's the first Ben's cafe opened in Penang. As only KL have it. We planned to have light lunch end up it wasn't as light as I thought.

We didn't ordered any drinks because drinks will make us full but my mom and grandma had cappuccino.


 Mom and Grandma shared big plates of Nasi Lemak. It's different from what we have in penang.
 I planned to ordered salad and shared with Yuenie. But she, Beef lover insisted to ordered Salted beef sandwich. It's really big portion and she couldn't finish her half. Lucky me, my half was smaller than her half therefore i'd finished hers.
 Dad loves pie and he ordered Mushroom Chicken Pie.
 My sis is great eater and she ordered a plate of spaghetti. Lucky it's a small portion so she could finish it all by herself.

Now on to my outfit, I wore playsuit from CHICANDHERTS which also a Forever21 Playsuit. 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The food looks so good! And you're really pretty *
    I followed you ^^

    fashionnandlifee.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) you made my day sweetie :) i viewed your blog. it's interesting :D keep blogging!

      Delete